Partner with the Champions
The Olympic Authority invites forward-thinking companies to align with a leader in sport. For more than 40 years, the Olympic Authority has been building community, practicing sustainability, and promoting participation in sport at our venues across New York State, which includes the locations of the 1932 & 1980 Winter Olympic Games. Over this period, we’ve also expanded our warm-weather offerings, evolving into four-season tourism and recreation meccas hosting over 1,000,000 visitors annually. In addition to this, we continue to serve as the training and development grounds for thousands of current and future competitive athletes alike.
By stepping into a partnership with the Olympic Authority, you’re not just associating with an event or venue; you’re becoming part of a legacy. Our dedicated Corporate Partnerships team is on standby to guide you through the dynamic sponsorship opportunities available, tailored to fit your short-term or long-term objectives.
Why Partner with the Olympic Authority?
By partnering with the Olympic Authority, brands receive an unparalleled enhancement, gaining the prestige of association with globally celebrated sporting events and facilities. This partnership maximizes visibility, tapping into an audience of more than a million annual visitors across six world–class venues. The Olympic Authority not only offers expertise in hospitality and entertainment but also stands as a leader in sustainability, showcasing a strong commitment to eco-friendly practices and a sustainable future. The Olympic Authority has proven to be a robust economic driver for New York state, injecting millions into local economies in the Adirondacks and Catskills while supporting a multitude of jobs through four-season recreation and tourism opportunities. Additionally, our tech-forward approach ensures a modern and seamless experience for all visitors.
Six Sites, One Unified Experience
The six venues managed by the Olympic Authority have become the preferred choice for prestigious sporting events that draw worldwide interest while also accommodating athletes of various skill levels and recreational users alike. Our venues have established a permanent presence on the annual World Cup calendars of FIS Ski Jumping, IBSF Bobsled and Skeleton, and FIL Luge, with a three-year contract recently completed with the UCI Mountain Bike World Series and its partner Warner Bros. Discovery. The ECAC Hockey championship tournament has found a home in the historic Herb Brooks Arena at the Olympic Center.
Other landmark events at Olympic Authority venues in the past few seasons include:
- The FISU World University Games brought in 1,400 athletes from 46 countries, with 85 globally broadcasted events taking place at five of our six venues.
- The FIS Ski Jumping World Cup drew 15,000 ticketed visitors to the recently modernized Olympic Jumping Complex, with 23 million total TV views and a total of 90 million viewers across other broadcasting categories over two days.
- IRONMAN Lake Placid returned for its 24th year, as the longest-running IRONMAN competition in the US, it’s become a rite of passage for triathletes to cross the historic finish line at the Olympic Center’s Speed Skating Oval.
- The SPARTAN Lake Placid Trail Challenge made its debut, marking Mt Van Hoevenberg’s first foray into large-scale competitive trail running events with more to come.
- In the winter, Mt Van Hoevenberg hosted several international and regional competitions including an IBSF Bobsled and Skeleton World Cup, an IBSF Para Bobsled World Cup, and the cross-country skiing portion of the NCAA Skiing Championships, with their Alpine counterparts racing down the road at Whiteface Mountain.
- The ISU World Synchronized Skating Championships at the Olympic Center united the world’s top teams as they competed for the coveted world title.
Through high-profile events and an abundance of recreation opportunities at its modernized facilities, the Olympic Authority has established the Adirondacks as an unrivaled destination for sport and tourism.
Harness the potential of a partnership with the Olympic Authority, where excellence meets opportunity. Let’s co-create history together.
Sponsorship Inquiry Form
Thank you for your interest in sponsorship opportunities with ORDA. Please complete all required form fields below:
We would like to take the time to thank our current sponsors. Click the link to check some of them out.Current Sponsors