Please view the tab(s) here for any property disposition items currently available for auction.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the New York State Olympic Regional Development Authority (ORDA) is making available for auction the following Grooming Machines:
- 2007 PB EDGE S/N 823.11136 with bad engine traded with: Kombi tracks (poor), blade, no tiller. Overall poor condition
- 2010 PB 400 S/N 824.10474 with 9100 hours, cracked front hydraulic valve block traded with: Kombi tracks (poor), blade Alpinflex tiller (poor/parts value only) Overall poor condition
- 2013 PB 600W S/N 826.11769 with 8800 hours, reported undiagnosed winch surging issue, traded with: Kombi tracks (poor), blade and Alpinflex tiller. Overall poor condition
- 2010 PB 600W S/N 826.11179 with 6300 hours, reported winch problems/faults traded with: Kombi tracks (fair), blade and old Multiflex tiller from 2007 vintage machine (scrap). Overall fair to poor condition
- Thiokol Imp S/N T8C-1166 and S/N T8C-1168 snowcats with tracks.
- 2012 PB 400W S/N 824.11172 with 5771 hours with complete hydraulic system failure traded with: Kombi tracks and blade (resort keeping tiller and planetary flange). Beyond economical repair/parts machine
- 2012 PB 400 ParkBully S/N 824.10849 with 9300 hours. Runs with no major reported issues. Equipped with Kombi tracks (fair to good) blade and Alpinflex tiller. Overall fair/good condition for age/hours
Written bids are required using the form on this page, including a valid email address where the bidder may be reached to be notified of the award. Bids will only be accepted on the entire lot of Grooming Machines. No bids on specific machines and/or parts will be accepted. Please see below for additional details:
- Minimum bid is $108,500 cash or credit acceptable to ORDA.
- The winning bidder is responsible for pickup and transportation of the Grooming Machines.
- ALL GROOMING MACHINES ARE BEING AUCTIONED “AS IS” AND “WHERE IS”. Description is for informational purposes only.
- All form submissions must be received by 10:00 am on May 10, 2021.
- Full payment of accepted bids must be received by no later than May 20, 2021. If full payment is not received by that date, the bid will be canceled.
- ORDA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS.
- Winning bidder must take possession of the Grooming Machines by no later than May 22, 2021. If the winning bidder has not taken possession of the Grooming Machines by that date, the bidder’s funds will be returned, and the bid will be canceled.